Location: Blue Moon Brewery, RiNo District
3750 Chestnut Place, Denver, CO 80216
Date: Sept. 17, 2019
Time: 11:00am-1:00pm MT, Happy Hour will follow.
Please join EAC Product Development Solutions Sept. 17th and engage with our technical resources for a “hands-on” experience. See how a “Connected Everything” strategy will positively impact your business.
Using best-in-class technology from PTC, Microsoft and others, EAC will showcase how your business can leverage the Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, Assisted Reality for work instructions, CAD, and Product Lifecycle Management to:
- Leverage existing work instructions for Augmented and Assisted Reality
- Automate machine data collection
- Monitor machine performance and improve production output
- Implement predictive analytics to reduce or eliminate unplanned downtime
- Develop in-house or field assembly and operating procedures to improve training, quality and remote service
- Connect to field products impacting real-time performance data collection to
- Increase first time fix rates
- Decrease customer down time
- Maximize R&D efforts
- Create competitive advantage
Space is limited and will fill up fast, so register today!