Why you should watch
Falling 3D printer costs and improved material properties are leading more metal fabricators to integrate technologies like desktop stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing into their prototyping and production environments.
In this webinar replay, we’ll explore:
- 5 ways manufacturers can increase operational efficiency
- Reducing costs of outsourcing parts like jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Where to invest next and how you can easily get started
What you will learn
- 3D printing in production from prototyping to end-use parts
- Examples of impacts on real production workflows
- How to shorten feedback loops, how to reduce lead times by 90%
- Strategies for implementing additive manufacturing on the shop floor
Questions? Contact us to learn more or to speak to a 3D printing specialist.